Saturday, January 24, 2015

This week~ post game

I started off, confused.  That's never good for anyone.

Day one- I'm grateful that I'm taking my woundedness passionately. The most lethal and rewarding real estate is the square foot between the ears, and well the battle was won. Remember to pray for that one thing later this week.

Day two- recovery.  Progress was made, but didn't feel like much.  Distraction.  Focus.  Distraction. She's a beauty, that smile [best distraction ever], I can be thankful for that.  Progress was made.

Day three- Groggy, sterile in every mental and emotional aspect.  Bejeezus how am I able to stand?  Creatively get to prevent my own mid week breakdown.  Encourage the volunteer you work with, as the next few days will be tough.  Divorce does that.

Day four- More useless than day three.  Co worker's anxiety and whining about a 12.5 shift is unbearable.  Gently and firmly rebuke.  Bad aura.  Co worker has a tough first shift. Doesn't play well with others.  Be supportive.  Encouraging.  Present.  Mission accomplished.

Day five-  Rest.  Focus on the home front.  Never felt more like a bad ass shopping for Valentines Day decorations.  Wasn't such a bad thing.  Can feel good about that.

Day six- look forward to Day seven.

Day seven- Best 2 hours of my week happen here every week.  Amen and Amen.


Thank you God, for this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home