Friday, December 19, 2014

Bucket list- because my mocs aren't traveled enough

I've never been to a live concert, so there's that.

Rome Italy, and all those Basilicas

A pilgrimage to the Holy Land, Skull Hill could impact me in the flesh equally or more than what the Word says.

New Zealand, 'cause Wizards roam middle earth like a boss over there.  And it's beautiful.

Scotland.  I can't wait to meet my forefathers, and say "look that Ross fella found him a good Indian Maiden.  He was a good diplomat. Made good relations."

The museum where the Dark Knight's history is kept.  The Batman made sense as a hero growing up that most male figures in my life did.

The library where JRR Tolkien's legacy lives.  And some good tea.  Probably won't see me for a week on that one.

Sherman Alexie's work space.  I wold like to see that.  Maybe just a day following the dude around.  Made me a believer that writing can hurt and give hope in the same breath.

Louise Erdrich's Bookstore.  I think her writing is meant to seduce young men and I fell hard.

And other things, menial, but equally as important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home