Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thank you- a tribute to this week

To the. . .

Homeless guy who smiled all cheesy when my lame attempt to make you laugh

The lady who marched right up and announced "I need a big hug" and threw your arms around me and squeezed real tight.  All the while smiling and rocking.  That was a pleasant surprise.

The lady who treated me to a nice evening,  Wine, art, and dinner.  A guy couldn't be luckier, especially when the husband asks me to me a gentleman and to hang while he's away.

The multiple people who threw their arms around me when all I wanted was a good ol handshake- I must be that big a softy


The chick who gave me homemade moonshine.  You'll get that jar back haha

To the little man I'm proud to call my little brother.  I hope you rock that science presentation.  And thanks for parading me around at youth group.  You're going places young man.

The people who said hi to me at church. I promise I won't be so gruff all the time.

My lovely adopted mother.  A son's most comforted state is when he's been told you've been praying for his time he shares.  Thanks for guarding my heart.

Awesome roommates who piled on a wall of boxes so I'd go tumbling through them as I walked out of my room.

And lastly . . . this record.  I swear she's singing to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvT3agCjmo

Thanks. . .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home