Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My list of successes today

Made it work at the ungodly hour I was supposed to.

was extremely happy I woke up in time to depart my office at 2am.

put deodorant on, probably rolled some on my face.

utilized the face cleansing pad

pants on front side, check

started my route earlier than I did the day before

finished my route earlier and quicker than I did the day before

met a customer's needs by personally delivering to them

got the thumbs up from colleagues about being dependable and competent

prayed for people in my life.

prayed that their relationship with God was the most important one

prayed and smiled that even if it meant not having a relationship with me, it'd still go well.

got distracted and had to backtrack

talked in a weird accent- when you're out by yourself for hours on end you need entertainment

lingered in thought about a person who represents beauty and got a tingle of inspiration

read the bible, thank goodness for Bible Gateway

did that one chore once you got home as a service to the house, knowing how tired I was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home